Come to think of it ???

“This is my unforgettable thing that happened to me” this I say when this accident happened to me.
I was 11 years old, my grandmother give me a task a household. She told me to wash the plates and cleaned the house but I did not did it. Because of it my grandmother teach me a lesson, she explain and explain and count how many times of household I done. I felt angry because I never want someone saying what is right and what should I do .i want to do things with out a command of others. I thought I would answer her but I thought also I should respect her so I rather than go away from her than irrespective her.

I thought to climb in the guava tree. In the top of the tree I saw an egg n the upstairs of our house. After that I planned to go there to get the egg. First I climbed in the guava tree near in the house in the top of our house. Then I walked to get the egg but I accidentally slip then I fell . Because of it I absent almost one week in the school.
Because of the accident I realize and I learned that I should be responsible.

Age Doesn’t Matter

Knowledge is a treasure that we must keep and care. It is the only thing that our parents can give. Like her knowledge is important to her even though she is 22 years old. She is continuously studying in high school and now she is graduating, she is Luisa Ras.

She stopped her study when her father died. Her mother can not sustain her study so she stopped. But she continues her study by the use of her own money. Age doesn’t matter to her just to study. She never shy when teachers asking for the age of student in fourth year high school. She is proud because even though her age is not accurate for the normal student she continues studying not like in the others that they just give up and stopped because of the reason that can’t and they shy.

She is a good example to all to know what is the important of studying.

“Nobody is perfect”

Sometimes we are too jealous because of the accomplishment of others and because they are popular. There’s nothing wrong to be the best but you cannot be the smartest , prettiest or most popular. Each of us has their own strength and weaknesses because nobody is perfect.
Sings of being envious and too competitive :

You hate yourself if you lost
You get jealous to your smart or popular friends
You cannot be happy and you feel worse if others get achievements

What to do to stop this?

Change your way of thinking, be a positive thinker
Don’t compare yourself to the other’s, focus only to yourself
Improve or develop your unique traits instead of competing to others
Aim to beat yourself

What a leader is ?
If you see ,she looks ordinary student ,quite ,not active ,simple person but she is popular especially when she became a SYG President. It is not popularity why she became a SYG President it is because she is responsible and a good leader. Being a responsible leader she is continuously doing her job for school to became beautiful and stable , as now she joined in “Anti-Drug Campaign” a project which helps to prevent the use dangerous drugs especially from students.

Despite of it like the other students she has many friends not because of being popular but because of her kindness. She is a good influence that must student be and a good example to be a hardworker ,a leader and a friend.

How to improve your memory?

Nowadays people have so many problems. There so many things that comes to their minds, therefore some that they forget here are some techniques to improve your memory:

You can do the following things to make your mnemonics more memorable:

Use positive, pleasant images. Your brain often blocks out unpleasant ones

Use vivid, colorful, sense-laden images - these are easier to remember than drab ones
Use all your senses to code information or dress up an image. Remember that your mnemonic can contain sounds, smells, tastes, touch, movements and feelings as well as pictures.

Give your image three dimensions, movement and space to make it more vivid. You can use movement either to maintain the flow of association, or to help you to remember actions.

Exaggerate the size of important parts of the image.
Use humor! Funny or peculiar things are easier to remember than normal ones.
Similarly, rude rhymes are very difficult to forget!
Symbols (red traffic lights, pointing fingers, road signs, etc.) can code quite complex messages quickly and effectively.

Post a Comment

  © MWKA Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP