Girl Friend

My girl friend named Marivic or simply Vic. She’s a quiet girl sitting in front of the class. We’ve been classmate since last year but we were only given time to get closer just this year.

I didn’t know how it happened, but we were able to get along with each other. I believe the thing that I am talkative lead me to know her better and eventually became close friend. I can’t imagine myself befriend with such quiet girl. However, no matter how quiet my girl friend is you can still find him cheerful at times.

I love the way Marivic is, simple yet possess extraordinary ideas. Someone whom you can rely anytime you need someone to talk to. Her shoulder is all yours whenever you need it. She knows how to be a good friend to anyone, listener but a good secret keeper.

Pretty sure about her is that she values the word “faithfulness”. She easily gets disappointed when someone breaks her trust. She might easily trust someone but once you became unfaithful to whatever. Trust her not to trust you again.

Nowadays, betrayal is everywhere. It’s easy to gain friends but not real friends. I may have many friends in the bank but not everyone is friend for keeps. Learning to value one friendship is what I have learned from this girl friend of mine. We might not be rich with material possession but surely at the end of the day, I have one good friend that I can consider, not perfect but great for me to stand still. Honestly, am not secured till how long our friendship will last but I’ll try to keep this forever.

Post a Comment

  © MWKA Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP