Great Event, Great Experience

Everyone of us have our own memory of such experiences which we keep it as a treasure. These experiences may bring happiness, sadness and excitement which once became a part of our colourful lives. Sometimes we took pictures to still keep in touch of our precious memory.

One of my greatest experiences is that when I got the chance to attend our Junior Senior Promenade. When I first heard the news about our JS Prom I was very excited and I couldn’t hide the happiness running through my veins. And I know that this is one of the most awaited events for the Junior and Senior Students, especially for the juniors’ because this will be their first time to experience this kind of occurrence.

Almost a week before the day of our Js Prom, many students in every corner of the classroom up to hallways talking and buzzing about their preparations for the Prom. Maybe I can call it as “talk of the town” in the school. Even the sophomore and freshmen students are very intrigue with this event and they couldn’t wait to be in juniors’. Tuxedos and Polo Shirt for the boys while gowns and make-up for the girls. Most of us know that this Prom gives way for each of us to know, to dance, and to talk with our crushes and special someone, most especially for the couples.

The night before our JS Prom, I couldn’t sleep because of so much excitement. And at some point I want the time runs faster. But I know that’s impossible, so wait, wait and wait. When the day comes, I don’t know what to do first. If I will eat first or I will prepare my things. And at the same time I’m thinking on what will be my look if I wear my gown and put my make-up. Will I look gorgeous or not??

When I finished preparing myself, I couldn’t believe this is me – gorgeous like a princess!! whoa!! Harhar… I took pictures here and capture there. And I couldn’t wait to go to school, so as early as 3:30 pm I left the house. When I found my classmates and friends; what do you expect?? Again picture here and picture there.

When the party has started the students hurriedly go to the ground to have dance. Me and my classmates were slumming in the dance floor with the tune of “Right Now”. With the non-stop music and unbeatable hits, I didn’t forget to take pictures even it is a stolen shot.

When the solemn music strikes many students scream. Me and my company (SWFD- Samahan ng Walang First Dance) hurriedly sat down and took stolen shots with the sweet couple dancing together.

When the lively music hits again we automatically ran out to the ground and slummed my classmates. One of my classmates gets a chair and dance on top of it. And he commanded us to form a circle. And each of us shall dance on top of the chair.

When the party is almost over, it seems that I want to return the time and start all over again. But it cannot be so the pictures I have taken will give me priceless and precious memory.

Article 3

Post a Comment

  © MWKA Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP