Engrave In My Heart…

“It’s better to give than to receive”. He’s the one who portrayed these sayings.
He is the most generous friend I’d ever have. He always shares and give what he has. Glue, pens, crayons and papers. He is like our school supply in our class.

Not only that, he also offers services. And because of his talent to draw, many of my classmates please him to do some of our art activities. Actually I’m one of those.

I can say that sometimes I got envy with him. Not just because of his talent, not just because of his attitude but because of loving parent he has. I like his mother, he always accompanies us whether we go and do some school works in their house.

Umm... He has been a inspiration to me. I’ll remember him always and I can’t forget him. The name DONG- A will engrave in my heart.

How-to-do/ what-to-do Feature Article

How to Get Along With People…

SOONER or later a man, if is wise, discovered that life is a mixture of good days and bad, victory and defeat, give and take

Here are some tips on how to get along with people:


Learn that it doesn’t pay to be a sensitive soul – which he should let some things go over his head like water off a duck’s head.

• Learn that he who loves his temper usually loses.

• Learn that carrying a chip on your shoulder is the easiest way to get into fight.

• Learn that the quickest way to become unpopular is carry tales and gossip about others.

learn that no man ever got to first base alone and that it is only through cooperative that we move on to better things.

How to Improve Your Personalities…

Personality is what makes a person a unique person, and it is recognizable soon after birth. A child's personality has several components: temperament, environment, and character.

Here are some tips to improve your personalities:

1. Do one thing at a time; shoot for one goal at a time.

2. Live in the present live today.

3. Forget the mistakes of yesterday. Yesterday has gone forever

4. Stop criticizing yourself and stop criticizing others.

5. Yearn for self-improvement.

6. Hold on to your self-respect by appraising yourself honestly.

7. Learn to listen to others. It helps remove bias from your opinions.

8. Examine your imagination creatively to achieve success.

Experience Feature Article
An Eternal Life…

I don’t know how to describe or just when I will start to explain what happened that day…

It’ was not an ordinary day for everyone in the country because it was the last (we hope) state of the nation address of our dear president whom everyone seem to hate but for someone like me it was nothing like the ordinary, it was something we (in the church) look forward to and hoped would happen again and again. What is talking about here is the celebration of the 95 years the faith and the christening became an official religion here in our country. The celebration was so0o overwhelming. That day for me has been so0, so0o blessed, i don’t know how to describe what I’m feeling but one thing is for sure, i really, really cried. I mean that was the day when God obviously wanted us to feel His presence within us. I know so, coz i felt it very, very much that’s why i felt like crying, i wanted to bend down my knees and call on Him to thank Him and apologize for every wrong things I’ve done.

I don’t why but when we got there and I saw just how many lives our faith has touched and just how many people long to experience the celebration of the 95 years the Almighty God has blessed us with so0o many achievements, saving us from so many misfortunes, and gave us the opportunity to be His one and true religion. He gives us the opportunity to call on Him when we’re on trouble helps us to recover from so0o many trials, being His only nation in last few days. all of that I reflected in just one day, that one magical day, that one miraculous day that all of us gathered from just about everywhere in the metro to praise Him in everything he has done for us, for the church, and for us to be saved in the nearing judgment day.

i don’t know how to thank him in everything He has done for me and my family. He has given me strength to hold on and just be still though things in life were against me, He stays alongside of me. even though in reality, I’m really not worth of everything He can give still He allows me to stay in His nation for me to still have the right and privilege to call on Him and praise Him in the most and great way I can. no one can ever be as g0od as Him in my life and that’s what I’m thankful for Him about though I have many imperfections and sins, and I’m easily not worthy of everything, I’m still here being one of His sons and daughter whom He saved and separated to everyone to meet Him when He will arrive and will grant us the true and eternal life.

Article 4

Post a Comment

  © MWKA Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP